Sunday, November 11, 2012

Up, Up and Away!

Our nanny actually took this photo and the next two with her phone.  Maybe I should get an iPhone just for the awesome camera!


 There's a great playground near our house with lots of fun equipment for kids.  Because we're eager first-time parents, Henry has already tested out the baby swing and one slide (he sat on our laps, of course).  Henry loves the swing.  He's recently figured out he can shriek (watch out restaurant-goers, we're now those parents), and he shrieks in happiness while swinging.  He also loves watching the other children at the park.



I can't wait until Henry can try the other equipment.  I'm not-so-secretly hoping he'll be a daredevil like me and enjoy climbing up slides, going across the monkey bars, and doing flips on the hanging rings.

Mom, I'm bored.  HIGHER!!




No comments:

Post a Comment