Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finding Out

We decided to start thinking about expanding from dogs to babies in the Summer of 2011.  I, being the Type A person I am, upped the ante and invested in a fancy fertility monitor.  Well, fast-forward a few months to October 2011.  No baby thus far, and my expensive, 99% accuracy-rate fertility monitor said that this month would be no different.  Little does it know...  On Thursday, October 20, I was feeling a little "different."  I decided to test, just to put the possibility out of my mind.  A couple minutes later, I saw a verrrry faint pink line.  Surely it couldn't be positive; the monitor said so!  I checked again a minute later.  Still there.  For good measure, I checked again.  Still there. I probably checked that stick twenty times over the next twenty minutes before reality sunk in.  Now I had to figure out how to tell Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment